The patch 4.5 series introduces a number of new adventures and sets the stage for Shadowbringers, which releases on 2 July. In the hope that would-be adventures can experience all that FFXIV has to offer, we are pleased to announce the latest Free Login Campaign! If you or any of your friends are currently taking a break from your adventures, you won’t want to miss out on this limited-time event!
Free Login Campaign
- Users who have previously purchased and registered FINAL FANTASY XIV.
- All registered service accounts are set as inactive during the campaign period.
- Registered service account must have been inactive for at least thirty days.
* Details of service accounts can be confirmed via the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station.
From Monday, 8 April, 2019 at 8:00 (GMT) / 9:00 (BST) to Monday, 17 June, 2019 at 14:59 (GMT) / 15:59 (BST)
Free Login Period
Seven days including the day on which users first log in. This period ends on the seventh day at 23:59 (GMT) / 24:59 (BST)
* A subscription to FFXIV is required to continue playing after the free login period.
* Please note that this campaign is based on the GMT time zone. The campaign passes automatically to the next day at 00:00 (GMT) / 1:00 (BST) / 2:00 (CEST). We recommend that you start the campaign during the day or immediately after 00:00 (GMT) / 1:00 (BST) / 2:00 (CEST) in order to enjoy it fully.
If you need to re-install the game, please download the official client software.
Notes Regarding the Free Login Campaign
- The free login period begins as soon as you log into the game launcher using your Square Enix user name and password.
- Including the day on which you first log in, the free login period lasts approximately seven days. For example, players who log in on 20 April, 2019 at 0:00 (GMT) can play free of charge until 26 April, 2019 at 23:59 (GMT)
- Players who are logged in when their free login period expires will be forcibly logged out from the game.
- Players with multiple service accounts registered to a single Square Enix account cannot participate if at least one of the accounts is currently active.
- Service accounts that have been canceled or suspended due to a violation of the service agreement cannot participate.
- Players who purchase a subscription during their free login period will forfeit the remaining duration of said period.
- Players cannot log in using a platform on which their service accounts have not been registered.
- Players can log in using all platforms on which their service account has been registered.
- When attempting to participate in the free login campaign using a Square Enix account with multiple service accounts, the free login period will be valid only for the first service account selected upon logging in. Please note that you may be unable to participate in the free login campaign with more than one service account at a time. If you cannot log in using a second service account even after meeting all other requirements, we ask that you wait for the free login period to expire on your first service account and try again.
- Server maintenance may be carried out during the free login period. Please note that you will be unable to log in to the game during maintenance.
- In accordance with the expansion of the North American data center, maintenance is scheduled to take place for an extended period on Tuesday, 23 April, 2019. Please note that you will be unable to log into the game during this maintenance.