We are pleased to announce a new campaign in collaboration with Twitch where players will be able to get their hands on some cool rewards by making use of the gift subscription service on select channels!
From today at 18:00 (GMT) / 19:00 (BST) until 24 August, support your favourite content creators and you can receive Deluxe Heavenscrackers and the Fat Black Chocobo mount!
* Please note that the campaign will only begin on Thursday, 24 June at 18:00 (GMT) / 19:00 (BST). Any subscriptions gifted before the above start time will NOT be counted towards the campaign.
From Thursday, 24 June 2021 at 18:00 (GMT) / 19:00 (BST) to Tuesday, 24 August 2021 at 18:00 (GMT) / 19:00 (BST)
How to Participate
- Log in to your Twitch account (if necessary, first create a Twitch account for free at Twitch.tv).
- Visit one of the eligible Twitch channels listed below.
- While the channel is streaming FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, gift one (1) or a cumulative of four (4) subscriptions to earn rewards. Subscriptions gifted anonymously will not count toward the campaign.
Please review the Frequently Asked Questions below for detailed specifications and answers to common questions.
Full List of Eligible Twitch Channels
Participating channels must be broadcasting FINAL FANTASY XIV Online when the subscription is gifted. If the subscription is gifted outside of a FINAL FANTASY XIV Online broadcast, it will not count towards the campaign.
- Der Humie
One (1) Twitch subscription gifted: Deluxe Heavenscracker x100
Four (4) Twitch subscriptions gifted: Fat Black Chocobo Whistle
Use the whistle to summon your very own Fat Black Chocobo mount!
More details on Twitch’s gift subscription service, including pricing, can be found here.
Redeeming Your Item Code(s)
- Log into the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station with your Square Enix account.
- Select the "Your Account" menu from the top of the screen. If you have multiple service accounts (represented as tabs), please select the service account you wish to redeem your code on.
- Select "Enter Item Code," then follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your code(s).
Item Code Details
- A service account for FINAL FANTASY XIV must be registered to your Square Enix account in order to use these item codes. Item codes cannot be redeemed on a Free Trial account.
- Reward items will be distributed to a single character of your choice on a selected service account.
- Item codes can only be redeemed once.
- Once registered, item codes cannot be removed from the character.
- Please do not lose these item codes, as replacement codes cannot be issued.
- The transfer or sale of these item codes by any means is strictly prohibited.
- It may be possible to obtain these items via other means in the future.
- These item codes do not expire. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Square Enix reserves the right to establish an expiration date for these item codes by providing advance notice via appropriate channels.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I participate in the campaign if I do not have an active FINAL FANTASY XIV subscription?
Any viewer with a Twitch account can participate in the campaign to receive FFXIV item codes. However, the item codes can only be redeemed on an active FFXIV service account.
Can I participate in the campaign if I only have an FFXIV Free Trial account?
Yes. However, these item codes cannot be redeemed on a Free Trial account. Item codes can only be redeemed on an account that has registered the full version of FINAL FANTASY XIV (Starter Edition/A Realm Reborn, Complete Edition, etc.).
Can I participate in the campaign if I do not have an FFXIV account or a Square Enix Members account?
Any viewer with a Twitch account can participate in the campaign to receive FFXIV item codes. However, the item codes can only be redeemed on an active FFXIV service account. Square Enix Members accounts are not related to FFXIV and will not work for item redemption.
How do I gift a subscription on Twitch?
Users must first log into Twitch to use the gift subscription feature. As noted above, subscriptions cannot be gifted anonymously if users wish to participate in the campaign.
Detailed information on gifting subscriptions, including the process, and pricing, can be found here.
How many subscriptions do I need to gift? Which Tier(s) are eligible for the campaign?
Users may gift any combination of Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 subscriptions. Users need to gift four cumulative subscriptions of any tier, which can be four Tier 1 subscriptions, or any combination of tiers as long as it is four total gifts. The gifted subscriptions can be delivered all at once, or one at a time over the course of the campaign, across multiple participating channels, or done on a single channel.
How do I confirm which channels are eligible for the campaign? Also, how do I confirm I am purchasing the gift subscription(s) at the correct timing?
The full list of eligible channels and the campaign period dates are listed above. If an eligible channel is actively live streaming FINAL FANTASY XIV Online (which is displayed under their profile picture), and the campaign period is ongoing, then the campaign rewards will be available.
Can I track how many eligible gift subscriptions I have done for the campaign?
While there is not a centralized location to track progress in the campaign, users can refer to the Twitch Payment History section of their profile to review recent purchases/gift subscriptions for an overview. Note that this should simply be used as a reference and does not guarantee the gifted subscriptions qualified for the campaign.
Where can I find my campaign rewards once I've earned them?
The campaign reward codes will be delivered to the user's Twitch notification inbox once they have been earned. The codes will remain there until the user deletes the message and can be referred to at any time.
Can I gift subscriptions beyond four to get additional item codes?
You will only be able to receive the campaign reward codes once per Twitch account.
I already possess the campaign reward items from previous campaigns; can I still get codes as part of the Twitch campaign?
Yes. Item rewards are for a single character, so users can choose which character to deliver the item(s) to if they have multiple characters.
I previously gifted subs on a participating channel. Does that count for the campaign?
No. Users must gift a Twitch subscription during the campaign period, and only while the broadcaster is streaming FFXIV. If the broadcaster is streaming a different title during this campaign, users will not earn progress towards the reward items.
I gifted subs on a participating channel but did not receive any codes. Who can I contact?
Please allow up to 24 hours for your code(s) to appear in your Twitch notifications box. After this period has elapsed, we ask that you contact Twitch Customer Support for any further enquiries: https://help.twitch.tv/s/contactsupport
Are there any restrictions on which regions are eligible to receive the campaign rewards?
There are no regional restrictions to participate in the Twitch campaign. However, please note that the campaign rewards cannot be redeemed on FINAL FANTASY XIV accounts for the Korean or Chinese versions.