It is time to sharpen your claws and bare your fangs as we announce the special PvP tournament that will take place at gamescom 2017! Gather your friends and your strengths to step on stage and win fabulous prizes!
Friday, August 25 & Saturday, August 26
How to take part
You can register for the tournament during the whole duration of gamescom at the Battle Challenge booth located in Hall 9.
You will need to bring a proof that you will be attending the event on Friday in order to register.
What you will need to provide at the time of registration:
- Team name
- Team member’s name
- Character names
- World name
- Feast season 5 rank and tier
* Each team must comprise of 1 Tank, 1 Healer, 1 Melee DPS and 1 Ranged DPS
* All members of a team will need to be present when registering in order to be placed in the same team for the tournament.
Tuesday, August 22 at 9:00 (CEST) to Friday, August 25 at 12:00 (CEST)
You may already register your team’s interest by sending the required details to the following email address:
*Note that you will still need to register on site.
The community team will select eight teams, totalling 32 gamescom attendees, to take part in the tournament.
Note that the registrations will not be taken on a first come first served basis and the community will review applications each day in order to make the tournament as balanced as possible.
While we encourage players to enter as full group, we will accept applications from individual players. The community team will form teams out of any incomplete groups.
All matches will take place on stage at the Battle Arena booth in hall 9.
- Quarter finals
Friday, August 25 from 13:30 to 15:30 (CEST)
- Semi finals
Saturday, August 26 from 13:00 (CEST)
Saturday, August 26 from 16:00 (CEST)
* Note that the schedule is subject to change.
* You will need a ticket to enter the tournament on Friday. Saturday tickets will be offered to attendees who prove victorious in the quarter finals on Friday if they do not possess a ticket for Saturday.
* Prizes will be announced at a later date.
* Platform used is PC. Mice, keyboards, headsets and controllers will be provided.
* You will not be allowed to bring and use your own peripherals during the tournament
* You will be assigned set-up time to freely customise your HUD and hotbars