Coinciding with the Digital Fan Festival 2021, we’ll be holding the Uznair Challenge from Friday, 14 May!
Complete the Uznair Challenge and snap a screenshot of your victory and share it on Twitter. 2,021 entrants will be randomly selected to receive one in-game item of their choice from Modern Aesthetics – Strife, Noble Barding, Gaelicap, or Bluebird Earring!
Band together with fellow Warriors of Light to overcome the Uznair Challenge!
UZNAIR CHALLENGE SWEEPSTAKES (THE “PROMOTION”) OFFICIAL RULES
A. Official Rules: The Official Rules for this Promotion consist of both (i) these key rules summarizing the important rules for participating in the Promotion (the “Key Rules”) and (ii) the Additional Promotion Official Rules (“Additional Rules”) applicable to your place of legal residence. Please review the Additional Rules at the following URL:
- For legal residents of any Promotion Jurisdiction (defined below) located in North America, Central America, South America, or the Caribbean: https://square-enix-games.com/en_US/documents/promotion-additional-rules.
- For legal residents of any Promotion Jurisdiction located in Europe, Africa, Asia, or Oceania: https://square-enix-games.com/en_GB/documents/promotion-additional-rules.
B. Territories: This Promotion is open only to individuals who are legal residents and physically and permanently located in one of the following countries/territories at the date and time of entry (the “Promotion Jurisdiction”):
- The fifty (50) states of the United States of America, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
- Åland Islands, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei Darussalam (Nr. Sri Lanka), Bulgaria, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Comoros, Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Cook Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories (South Indian Ocean), Gabon, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Israel, Italy, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Republic Of Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives (Sri Lanka), Malta, Mauritania (West Africa), Mauritius, Mayotte, Monaco, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia (Australasia), New Zealand, Norfolk Island, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Réunion (S. Africa), Romania, Russian Federation, Saint Helena, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, United Republic Of Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Tokelau, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Yemen, Zambia
RESIDENTS OF JURISDICTIONS OUTSIDE THE PROMOTION JURISDICTION MAY BE ELIGIBLE TO ENTER THE PROMOTION UNDER RULES APPLICABLE TO THAT JURISDICTION, IF SQUARE ENIX HAS POSTED SUCH RULES.
C. Age Limit: This Promotion is open only to individuals 13 years of age or older at the date and time of entry.
D. Entry Period: You may enter the Promotion only between May 14, 2021 at 1:00 am (PDT) / 8:00 (GMT) / 9:00 (BST) and May 21, 2021 at 7:59 am (PDT) / 14:59 (GMT) / 15:59 (BST) (the “Entry Period”).
E. Entry Procedure and Limitations: In order to enter the Promotion, you must complete the following steps during the Entry Period:
• Log in to your Twitter account (if necessary, first create a Twitter account for free at Twitter.com).
• Post a Tweet from your Twitter account that contains each of the following (collectively the “Entry”):
- Your full in-game home world name.
* You can verify your home world from the Server Status page.
- Your full in-game character name.
- The URL to your Character Profile on the Lodestone.
How to obtain the URL
1) Log into the Lodestone.
2) Select the character you wish to receive the prize.
3) Click on the Character Profile menu found within your character menu on the top right.
4) Copy and paste the URL shown in the Character Profile page.
- Your preferred prize from the following list of virtual in-game items:
- Modern Aesthetics – Strife
- Noble Barding
- Bluebird Earring
* Please only list one (1) prize and not multiple. In case multiple prizes are listed the entry will be disqualified.
- Brief Comment (optional)
- You must include the following hashtags:
- Attach a screenshot (the “Screenshot”) of your Final Fantasy XIV (the “Game”) character with the following requirements.
- Clear the final chamber in either The Lost Canals of Uznair, The Shifting Altars of Uznair, or The Hidden Canals of Uznair and take a screenshot using Group Pose in front of the exit.
- The screenshot must contain all four (4) of the following sticker options available in the Sticker Mode > Text section of the Group Pose feature:
• Area Name
• Character Name
• Display Home World
How to use stickers within Group Pose
1) Enter Group Pose mode. (/gpose)
2) Open the Group Pose menu.
* You can open this menu by hitting the R key or the Numpad * key on your keyboard, X(□) button on your gamepad, or by clicking on the mouse wheel button (the button assigned for autorun or subcommand in your key bindings)
3) Click on the Sticker Mode button found inside the Effect/Frame Settings.
4) Switch to text stickers and check off the boxes for the required sticker options outlined above.
Home World Name: *Required
Character Name: *Required
Character Profile URL: *Required
Desired Prize Item: *Required
Brief Comment: *Optional
#FFXIVFanFest #FanFestUznair #Sweepstakes
Attach a screenshot which meets the above requirements.
* If a screenshot Entry with multiple characters is selected as a winner, only the character specified by the entrant will be awarded the prize. Please make sure to get approval from others appearing in the screenshot when submitting a screenshot with multiple characters.
* We recommend double checking that your character name and the home world name are correct. Prizes cannot be delivered if the names are incorrect.
Additional entry restrictions and terms:
- One (1) Entry per character.
- You may submit multiple Entries during the Entry Period; however, only one (1) Entry will be accepted per character. You will only be eligible for one (1) prize per character regardless of how many Entries you submit.
- PLEASE NOTE: The FAN FESTIVAL GROUP POSE SCREENSHOT SWEEPSTAKES will be held at the same time. While you may enter both sweepstakes, you will only be eligible to win one (1) prize per character. Please note that you cannot win both sweepstakes using the same character.
F. Winner Selection: The Sponsor (listed below), or Sponsor’s designee, shall select two thousand twenty one (2,021) winners from among all entries using the following methodology:
Sponsor shall select winners through a random drawing from among all entries.
Sponsor shall select the winners on or around 31 July 2021 (PDT) at 999 N. Pacific Coast Highway Blvd., El Segundo, CA 90245, USA (unless pandemic conditions require the selection to take place at alternative locations).
G. Prize(s): Each winner shall receive one (1) of the following in-Game prize(s) of their choice:
- One (1) Bluebird Earring;
- One (1) Gaelicap;
- One (1) Modern Aesthetics – Strife;
- One (1) Noble Barding;
Each prize is a virtual, in-Game item with no monetary value. Prizes cannot be sold or transferred.
Sponsor reserves the right to re-distribute any unclaimed prize.
H. Winner Notification: Sponsor, or Sponsor’s designee, will notify winner(s) on or about 31 July 2021 via email and/or in-game via the Moogle Mail to the character specified in the entry submission.
You will not be able to receive the prize if your Moogle letter box is full, or the number of attached items has reached their maximum. Please delete old letters, or accept any attached items, to ensure you can receive the rewards smoothly.
I. Sponsor: The sponsor of this Promotion is Square Enix, Inc.
By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound and abide by these Key Rules and the Additional Rules applicable to your place of legal residence, and you represent that you satisfy all eligibility requirements to enter the Promotion.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU MUST HAVE LEGALLY ACQUIRED ACCESS TO FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood PRIOR TO THE LAUNCH OF THE PROMOTION.
KEY RULES POSTED ON 7 MAY, 2021.