- This will probably get updated a lot. -
* Separate face and head pieces. There is no reason I should not be able to wear spectacles, monocle, lower face veil or bandana AND a hat, flowers, tiara, etc. on top of my head. Maybe face should count as a right side jewelry slot.
ETA: Skirts, stockings, and boot tops should be separated, too, and belts separated from chest pieces.
* Ability to make the "try on" preview window larger.
* Ability to preview housing items the same way we "try on" gear. It was a feature in EQ2, there's no reason we couldn't have it here.
* More/better emotes. There are at least five ways to show anger, but basics like /thank and /flirt are missing.
* Straight up purchases. I had rather pay $20 once to get a permanent third+ retainer or inventory expansion than have to do it by small monthly payment. Just let me buy instead of renting.
* Accurate crafting animations. This may only annoy me since I'm a knitter, spinner, weaver, sewer IRL, but you guys... the spinning wheel is not how you make cloth. I'm not looking for total realism or 12 more animations, but that specific one really irks me. XD
* Couple stuff. I'm noticing a lot of couples play the game together, and it would be great if there were more for us to do without having to join random groups. Like two - three people fill out a group with squadrons or the new Trusts (man, do I LOVE the Trusts!) Couple emotes would be cool, too. Like if the marriage /embrace pulled the other toon into the animation instead of having to line it up and time it separately. Same for cuddle or hand-holding emotes. I'm fine with those sorts of things being cash shop.
* Custom colors for hair, eyes, etc. I am having such a hard time because the shades of purple and pink I want are not available, I'd like to adjust them myself.
* Ability to friend alts, send them mail, and make them co-owners of my house. I am completely fine with the one house per account rule, but my alts not being able to use the one house feels really unfair.
I would like to see additional slots for the back allowing for wings to fly without a mount. And like you said about the head... Have a slot for the face. Yeah the color choices has been the same. I want to see more vibrant colors especially reds. A courtesy emote for all races would be nice. Lala has it and wish to have it as a midlander. Holding hands would be nice. I've seen that type of action in Fable 3. SE get to work! Lol
"Vibrant" is such a good word. The highlight choices for hair all seem too muted for me.
I wish... I can dye my Penguin Price or dress him up or feed him like Tamagotchi! XD
As a hosiery lover, separate skirts/dresses/pants, tights/hose/stockings, and shoes! Let us mix and match our bottom half!
Mix and match... Yes!!! And don't get me started on the belt area nonsense.
I've complained to myself about some of the same stuff. We really do need more freedom of creativity for individual uniqueness. I've wanted to change the color of the motorcycle since day 1.
OMG, the inability to add your own alts as tenants to your own house pisses me off to no end!
Oh oh! I saw somebody suggest today that the apt homes should get a small balcony that could allow for a small garden and a couple of outside decorations. Now that I've seen that suggestion, I can't stop thinking about how cool it is and they really should go ahead and implement that for Apts.
A balcony would be so sweet!
They did add "preview housing item" function! You can try it out in the housing menu. However, it is very limited, you can only try 1 item at a time, and somehow, it does not work for outdoor items nor Mog Station items, lol. Maybe they'll expand the functionality later.
I really like the idea of more slots (such as skirts and stockings being separate, or belts and shirts, etc). However, I wonder if it is technically possible. It would mean adding more left side gear slots, and that has to do with the reward structure of the game, which is quite rigid. Old items would need to be split into multiple items, too. But if it were implemented, it would definitely be a dream come true.
I meant something you could use from the crafting window or merchant or market board, something that works the same way we preview gear.
If you want to see a fantastic example of outfit customization Sig dear, play Saints Row 2. That game was SO detailed in it's outfits, you could wear from top to bottom.
upper body: jewelry,shirt/dress,ties,jacket,coat
hands: jewelry,nail polish,gloves
lower body: underwear,stockings,pants/shorts/skirts
feet: socks,shoes, bare feet
and tattoos in many places.
All those things were separate and layered, and that was in an OLD game!
I WISH games did that now
Oh man, I loved that game.
A wider variety of hair ribbons for twintail hairstyles.
headgear / new hairstyles for Viera