Patch 4.06 brings a host of additions and refinements to the realm including the start of Season Five of the Feast, and further adjustments to Disciples of War and Magic.
FINAL FANTASY XIV Patch 4.06
Patch 4.06 contains content that can only be accessed by registering the expansion packs for FINAL FANTASY XIV to your service account. To distinguish between adjustments that are and are not affected by the registration of these expansions, the following notations will be used throughout the patch notes:
- These additions and adjustments only require the purchase of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.
- These additions and adjustments require the purchase and registration of FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward.
- These additions and adjustments require the purchase and registration of FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood.
- These additions and adjustments contain elements that may require the purchase and registration of the expansion packs noted above.
The rewards for certain tradecraft leves have been increased.
The reward for completing the FATE "A Horse Outside" has been increased as follows:
|Gold: 2 horns / Silver: 1 horn||Gold: 6 horns / Silver: 3 horns|
PvE actions have been adjusted as follows:
Lancer / Dragoon
|Heavy Thrust||Potency increased from 100 to 140.|
|Chaos Thrust||Combo potency increased from 220 to 230.
Potency when executed from a target's rear reduced from 150 to 140.
|Fang and Claw||Potency increased from 200 to 250.|
|Wheeling Thrust||Potency increased from 200 to 250.|
Rogue / Ninja
|Aeolian Edge||Combo potency increased from 260 to 280.
Potency when executed from a target's rear reduced from 180 to 160.
Archer / Bard
|Straight Shot||Effect duration increased from 20 to 30 seconds.|
|Barrage||Recast time reduced from 90 to 80 seconds.|
|Mage's Ballad||Song effect will now be granted even when the attack deals no damage to the target.|
|Army's Paeon||Song effect will now be granted even when the attack deals no damage to the target.|
|The Wanderer's Minuet||Song effect will now be granted even when the attack deals no damage to the target.|
|Hot Shot||Effect duration increased from 30 to 60 seconds.|
|Gauss Barrel||Damage increase when overheated changed from 10% to 20%.
Recast time reduced from 10 to 2 seconds.
|Dismantle||Recast time reduced from 90 to 60 seconds.|
|Flamethrower||Increase to Heat Gauge during use changed from 10 to 20.|
|Bio III||Potency of damage over time effect increased from 40 to 50.|
|Miasma III||Potency of damage over time effect increased from 40 to 50.|
Season Five of the Feast will begin.
When the season has ended, the top combatants for solo rankings will receive special rewards.
* The number of rewards distributed may differ between data centers in the event players have the same ranking.
Rankings will be available for viewing the day following the start of Season Five and will be updated daily. Should an error occur with calculating results, the day's rankings will not be updated.
The NPC sale price of carbonized matter grades 2 through 5 has been adjusted.
Grade 2 Carbonized Matter
|50 gil||4 gil|
Grade 3 Carbonized Matter
|100 gil||7 gil|
Grade 4 Carbonized Matter
|500 gil||11 gil|
Grade 5 Carbonized Matter
|1,000 gil||14 gil|
The number of items dropped from the following enemies has been increased:
Halgai / Manzasiri
The automatic logout function has been removed.
* This function may be re-enabled in the event of server congestion.
- The following issues have been addressed.
- An issue wherein the destination for the main scenario quest “A New Ruby Tithe” was incorrect.
- An issue wherein the dark knight job quest, “The Orphans and the Broken Blade” instance battle would not progress under certain conditions.
- An issue wherein an icon associated with the side quest “The Qiqirn Strikes Back” would not always appear on the map.
- An issue wherein the map confirmation could not be used from the journal screen when progressing with the side quest, “Sink or Swim.”
- An issue during The Pool of Tribute and The Pool of Tribute (Extreme) wherein “Ama-no-iwato” did not always appear correctly.
- An issue during The Pool of Tribute and The Pool of Tribute (Extreme) wherein the battle did not progress if the party wiped during the cast of “the Hidden Gate.”
- An issue in Deltascape V1.0 (Savage) wherein the boss would repeat the same attack under certain conditions.
- An issue in Deltascape V4.0 (Savage) wherein certain attacks were not initiated by the boss under specific conditions.
- An issue wherein the graphic displayed on the confirmation screen to enter “Stone, Sky, Sea – Emanation (Extreme)” did not appear correctly.
- An issue wherein turning in Expert Delivery items could disable controls.
- An issue wherein turning in Expert Delivery items would complete the Challenge Log listing “Give ‘Em What They Want.”
- An issue wherein the list of destinations accessible via aethernet crystals from the Shirogane residential district would be listed in the wrong order.
- An issue wherein while watching a cutscene via “The Unending Journey,” the player viewing the cutscene would be displayed incorrectly to other players entering the housing instance.
- An issue wherein gaining enmity while casting “Return” would cancel the cast but would put the skill on cooldown.
- An issue wherein under specific circumstances, the tooltip for the Dark Knight action “Soul Eater” was displaying incorrect information.
- An issue wherein the tooltip for the Black Mage trait “Enhanced Enochian” was displaying incorrect information.
*There are no changes to the actual effect of the trait.
- An issue wherein the summoner action “Summon Bahamut” could not be activated under certain conditions.
- An issue wherein using the bard actions “Wanderer’s Minuet” and “Army’s Paeon” in PvP content would grant nearby party members a critical hit rate up effect.
- An issue wherein the samurai action “Iaijutsu” dealt magic damage in PvP content.
- An issue wherein help text for the white mage action Plenary Indulgence incorrectly stated the action has a 20% chance of granting party members a Confession.
- An issue wherein help text for the summoner PvP action Dreadwyrm Trance incorrectly stated only magic damage is increased.
- An issue wherein help text for the astrologian card the Spire stated the duration of its effect is 20 seconds rather than 30 seconds.
- An issue wherein help text for the scholar action Aetherpact incorrectly stated it cannot be used on yourself.
- An issue wherein arcanist main hand weapons could not be glamoured onto scholar main hand weapons.
- An issue wherein selecting any filters other than “All” in the Crafting Log would occasionally display an incorrect list of items.
- An issue wherein the HUD select category was not displayed in the button configuration menu within the System Configuration.
Other various issues have also been addressed.